Saturday 16 August 2008

Sisters reunite

Elisabeth arrived back in Holland about 3 weeks ago, something which I know I will not regret! She'll be here a whole year while she is an nanny for a family quite near to us. It is so fun to have here close by and to be able to 'just get together'. And it's fun to both be doing the same sort of thing all day- caring for kids.
I thought I would post a couple pics to celebrate her arrival.Here Elisabeth is trying to avoid getting bitten by mosquitos while using the computer (probably on facebook). It's too bad we don't have a picture of Elisabeth, Neil and I watching the Phantom of the Opera just a few miutes later under ther net.

Elisabeth being a hip Amsterdam 'mom' biking the two girls around in the bakfiets. I'm secretly envious that she gets to use one. Maybe we should look into getting one too? Then I can be equally as cool.

You might wonder what this has to do with Elisabeth in Holland? First of all, it's her nephew. Secondly, that's her arm on the right side supporting Cameron. And, how would a post be complete without mentioning the wee one?

No comments: