Monday 9 November 2009

Before the half year mark!

It seems like my blog habits have a certain trend. 1 month in between, 3 months in between, now 6 months...At this rate the next post can be expected at some point in november 2010.

I really hope that this won't happen and that I can make some attempt at sharing more frequently (although if I had anybody who was interested in this blog I am sure I have lost all hope for anyone to be interested now). I admire those who can keep up so well. Blogs are popping up everywhere. Now, even my grandparents have started a blog! Amazing people.

I have to say, though, there have been good reasons not to blog for so long. I have been really busy with good things and there were a lot of things that needed to have a higher priority than to update this blog. And not that I have nothing to do now, but things have slowed down a bit and I have this month and next month to enjoy a bit quieter agenda and to-do list. Things will pick up in January when I dive into full-time classes again until about april or may.

I hope I can share some of the things that i have been getting into lately like food production issues, knitting, learning how to be a mama, cooking, farming and the list goes on, although I think those are the biggest. If anything I hope this can be a place where I can get some of my own thoughts and ideas organized...

5 comments:

Eric said...

I'm still tuned in, seeing your new posts whenever they appear (thanks to the magic of RSS feeds). I'll be interested to hear about whatever is on your mind(s).

MacRae said...

Eric, glad to find out there is at least one person that is tuned in here :)

Claire said...

me too! from far far away =)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog, my dear friend. It was a real pleasure to discover it. I'm writing an email very soon. I miss you.

Unknown said...

(It's Elise ! French Elise from le Gault...)