Thursday 9 September 2010

Whoa, die is zwanger!

I'm now just days away from my due date, and feeling it. Yesterday I stopped into the Hema and heard a guy say to someone, after I had passed, 'Whoa, die is zwanger!' Which you could translate into something like, 'Dang, she's pregnant!' It's a good thing we don't have a full length mirror in the house and I'm thankful that Neil keeps trying to convince me that I look good.

There's not much to update on this blog, just thought I'd update that the baby has not arrived yet. We're all excited for it to happen and can't wait to meet this little one. 'Can't wait' it also a good term in this situation because I do truly feel like I can't wait any longer (please, let this one not be overdue!). In the mean time I am keeping myself busy with all things domestic, including knitting some fun baby items, like this little red bonnet in the picture. I found this baby alpaca wool that feels like it was spun in heaven. Nothing could be better for a tender newborn head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear baby-belly,

It's time to become a little more baby and a little less belly. Your momma wants to see you stretch your arms out, not just feel them! I promise that when you come out, you will recieve just as much comfort and love as you feel in your confortable bed right now. <3 Sabrina